MSc Computational Methods in Architecture
This course addresses the need for creative professionals who are equipped with the IT skills, digital fabrication skills, simulation software skills, or the ability to design custom-software development tools to solve unique design problems.
Our multidisciplinary approach will provide students with the knowledge and skills to discover innovative computational methods for use in the creative and design industries.
Features of the programme:
- Study in one of the top Schools of Architecture in the UK
- Learn innovative algorithmic design methods in architecture.
- Build your own digital tools through visual programming and scripting.
- Gain practical experience with our in-house advanced digital fabrication equipment, including a large industrial robotic arm.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary teamwork that mirrors professional practice.
- Benefit from multi-disciplinary expertise from research staff across the schools of architecture, computer science and engineering.
- Tailor your learning to your own interests and needs and develop specific expertise through optional modules and a student-led research project.
For more information on course content, structure, fees and how to apply, please visit our MSc Computational Methods in Architecture course information page.
Download or view our latest Postgraduate course brochure.