Deadline for extended abstracts submission: 23 December 2016
Please submit your abstract here: http://ecaade.org/conf17/regional/openconf.php
Full paper submission by March 15 2017:
Instructions for full paper submission:
- Please submit the final paper before 15 March 2017.
- While preparing the final Camera-Ready paper, please take the review comments provided at the end of this message into account.
- The full paper must be submitted and edited via the web based editing system ProceeDings. (http://proceedings.iemar.tuwien.ac.at/regional/login.php)
- Please activate your ProceeDings account using the respective paper ID and your eCAADe RIS 2017 openconf contact email address here. http://proceedings.iemar.tuwien.ac.at/regional/activate.php
- The length of the PDF paper, as generated by the ProceeDings system, must be between 8 to 10 pages. Papers that do not adhere to this limit will not be included in the printed proceedings. You may find that re-sizing, re-positioning, and combining images can significantly reduce the paper length.
- At least one author must register for eCAADe RIS 2017 before 1st March 2017. Papers with no author registered will not be included in the proceedings. Please note that multiple submissions by the same author require multiple registrations.
- Accepted papers must be presented in person by one of the authors during the eCAADe RIS 2017 symposium at the Welsh School of Architecture, Cardiff UK. Papers not presented by registered participants may be withdrawn from the proceedings.
- Further information and registration is available on the eCAADe RIS 2017 website. http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/architecture/ecaade-ris2017/registration/
- Direct registration link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/5th-ecaade-regional-international-symposium-cardiff-tickets-31707770796