Photos & images
The University’s Communications & Marketing team maintains a large library of marketing images.
- The University’s Media Library is web-based, accessible from most modern web browsers and requires a username and password to log on (this is different to a staff or student Cardiff University network username). It is accessible to staff only.
- Web and screen use copies of photos and images are held in the same system as print-ready images (only one access is required for both).
- Media producers (including those who are responsible for commissioning photo shoots or buying stock media) are able to upload images into the Media Library for others to use. Standard users of the Media Library can only download.
- To get a username and password to the Media Library, please contact the Communications and Marketing department. State in your request if you are a media producer or require a regular account.
- If you have images you would like to see added to the Media Library, please contact your local Web Representative, media producer or communications officer. If you don’t know who this is in your department, get in touch with the Communications and Marketing department.