Details about using the equipment at CUBRIC safely can be found in these documents and links to external websites. These documents and external websites detail the hazards of working with MR equipment, the acceptable levels of exposure to magnetic fields to both patients and the general public, and the clinical considerations of using such equipment. It also refers to the management and organisation of using such a facility.
- CUBRIC Ethic Application (Information Sheets & Consent Forms)
- Internal Ethic/Electronic Risk Assessment (internal only: novell username/password required)
- Institute for Magnetic Resonance Safety, Education and Research
- Magnetic Resonance Safety Testing Services (MRSTS)
- UPMC Magnetic Resonance Safety Site
- Guidelines for Magnetic Resonance Equipment in Clinical Use