The next iSolve programme will start in Autumn Semester 2014
We are holding an open evening for those hoping to find out more about the iSolve programme on October 16th 2014, 5.30 pm until 7.00 pm, at the Graduate Centre, Student’s Union.
In this session we will;
- Outline iSolve’s objectives
- Explain the format and programme schedule
- Present details on this year’s projects
- Bring in former participants to provide case studies
- Answer any questions you may have
To book a place, please use the University Graduate Centre Booking system here
This session is designed merely to provide more information. Attendees will be under no pressure to participate in iSolve, but details on the application process will be given should you wish to apply.