- Teams usually meet every Wednesday for from 5.30-7pm. The evening will usually commence with a speaker for about 20 to 30 minutes then teams break out into their individual groups for their own team work. Times on the schedule are indicative of speaker times.
- All team members are expected to attend the Wednesday sessions. We invite external speakers from outside the university who give up their time for no fee; we would be unable to continue the programme without their support so please make sure you attend.
- IF YOU ATTEND LESS THAN 75% OF THE WEDNESDAY SESSIONS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
- Each team will be allocated a mentor for support and guidance. Again they give up their time for no cost so it is important to make use of their skills and experience by attending the sessions
- Teams will be expected to carry out work outside the Wednesday sessions – this is left up to the groups to organise in a way that ensures they complete the project. Previous participants estimate about an additional 3-4 hours per week is required
For more information on when a detailed schedule of the 2015-16 iSolve programme will be available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org