Cardiff University Enterprise award points for attendance and participation in Enterprising events considered as:
- Projects: Events which last more than one day.
- Practice: Workshops or short events which develop enterprise skills or awareness.
- Networking: Events that engage others and allow encourage relationship building.
- Speakers: Events that consist of a guest speaker lecturing.
The more events that students attend, the more points they accumulate.
Points are awarded according to the amount of involvement and effort required from the student. A breakdown of points available by individual event are available on our Events page
These points are only for events for Semester one, and three projects from Semester two. More events are expected and will be allocated within this system. Awards are allocated on point level boundaries which relate directly to the award achieved.
- Advanced Certificate: 150 Points or more
- Certificate: 80 Points or more
To collect points you must:
- Pre-register for our events.
- Sign-in on the register at our events.
- Arrive no later then 10 minutes afer the advertised start of the event.
- Complete a feedback form following our events.
We then track your progress and award points for each event you’re confirmed to have attended. Every three months we will send an email to you with your points total.
Points mean prizes!
|IGNITE (Attend 3)||45|
|Concept (Attend 3)||40|
|iSolve* (Attend 7)||95|
|SPARK Shortlist Top-up||50|
|Buisness Start Up Week (attend 5)||40|
|Save the Music||10|
|UBC Shortlist workshop||10|
|Phone Box Millionaire||15|
Any attendees that are later than 10 minutes to the start time of any of our activities will not be granted admission to room. This is a business acumen education, and reputation protection measure to ensure an undisrupted class environment, and essential in keeping our sessions to a high standard and professional nature. It will also allow us to help attract high quality speakers in the future. Advanced written warning of late attendances are appreciated, but all attendees must arrive prior to or during the ten-minute window.