Looking for impartial business advice? Then attend our drop in Business Surgery.This is your opportunity to discuss your business concerns, opportunities and ideas in a confidential, one-to-one meeting with an experienced adviser. The surgery will focus on your concerns or opportunities or cover general business advice – the choice is yours.
Suitable for students who:
- Are in an established business and are having growing pains
- Have just started a business, have met difficulties and want some feedback on how they might overcome them
- Are thinking of starting a business and want to bounce thoughts off an experienced business adviser
- Or maybe the business has reached a plateau and you’re not sure what steps to take next
- Or you are mulling over an idea
In addition to our team, we also have links with a range of specialist external advisers including solicitors, accountants, intellectual property (ip) experts, marketing and business mentors to give you and your business the help you need.
Drop in surgeries take place every Wednesday from 11am to 2pm. To book an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org with an overview (the more details the better) of the issues you need help with.