Looking for impartial business advice? Then attend our drop in Business Surgery.
This is your opportunity to discuss your business concerns, opportunities and ideas in a confidential, one-to-one meeting with an experienced advisor. The surgery will focus on your concerns or opportunities or cover general business advice – the choice is yours.
Suitable for students, graduates & alumni who:
- Are in an established business and are having growing pains
- Have just started a business, have met difficulties and want some feedback on how they might overcome them
- Are thinking of starting a business and want to bounce thoughts off an experienced business adviser
- Or maybe the business has reached a plateau and you’re not sure what steps to take next
- Or you are mulling over an idea
Drop in surgeries take place every Wednesday from 11am to 4pm. To book an appointment, click HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an overview (the more details the better) of the issues you need help with.