International Students

Graduate Entrepreneur Visa


Are you an international graduate looking to start up a business in the UK?

You may be able to apply for a one year TIER 1 (GRADUATE ENTREPRENEUR) VISA through a scheme set up by the UK Border Agency (UKBA).

To be eligible you will need to be a graduate who is setting up a business in the UK and has a viable, credible and genuine business proposal. Cardiff University Enterprise supports eligible graduates in assessing their idea, developing it, and gaining an endorsement from the University to the UK Border Agency.

Please contact us for more information.