The Cardiff University Schools Partnership Project is pleased to announce the launch of the new Curriculum Support website. We are very excited by the opportunity that the site gives for teachers and external organisations as well as Cardiff University staff to share in Cardiff University’s School Engagement programme.
The website works as a searchable directory of Cardiff University School Engagement. It lists all activities and resources that the University offer and features up-coming events. The entries can be browsed or searched in lots of ways to make it as easy as possible for you to find what you are looking for: filter by month, by Academic school, by curriculum subject, by key stage or by type of activity. The site also shows ongoing programmes of activities within the university that are run by our professional services, research institutes, engagement projects and partner organisations.
The Curriculum Support website will allow you to:
– Easily find and link with the appropriate school engagement activities offered by the University.
– Help plan in Cardiff University activities and events for your school, college or organisation calender.
– Link with our School Engagement programme via email, Twitter and school project pages.
– Find school projects and initiatives to get involved in or just learn more about how Cardiff University is working with schools and colleges.
– Reduce unnecessary duplication of activities across the University and with external engagement organisations.
– Disseminate our School Engagement activities to ALL schools and colleges.
We want this website to be as useful as possible so if you have any questions or comments about the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.