The Cardiff Women in Science network exists to support female scientists across Cardiff University.
The network was established as part of an Athena Swan Initiative, and our aims are to provide a network for supporting female scientists and promoting gender equality across all STEM disciplines and in academia more generally.
The network provides opportunities for:
- multidisciplinary networking
- professional development
- sharing of information
We have members from all academic backgrounds from PhD students to professors, and are open to anyone in the university with an interest in gender equality in STEM.
To get involved:
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CWIS_Network
- Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CardiffWomenInScience
- Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- ❄🎅 CWIS Networking lunch – It’s Christmas!! 🎅❄ December 16, 2015
- Career Development for Female Academics 2015/16 October 21, 2015
- ‘Inspired by…’ events series – upcoming dates October 19, 2015
- Informal networking lunch this Friday – location changed October 13, 2015
- Top honour awarded to Professor Karen Holford October 12, 2015