The Cardiff Women in Science network was established as part of an Athena Swan Initiative.
We hope it will promote sustained progression and gender equality by a number of methods:
- multidisciplinary networking
- professional development
- sharing of information
The network is open to anyone with an interest in science and has members from all academic backgrounds from PhD students to professors.
The committee drives the development of this network, disseminates information to its members and arranges events and seminars to meet the networks aims.
Get involved online
- Join our community on Connections ‘Cardiff Women in Science’
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CWIS_Network
- Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CardiffWomenInScience
- Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soapbox Science Swansea: apply now (and quickly!) February 20, 2015
- Cardiff Woman programme: next two seminars February 18, 2015
- Workshop on STEM careers for girls February 7, 2015
- L’Oreal-Unesco: Women in Science Fellowships February 7, 2015
- Informal lunch network meeting, Monday 16th February January 28, 2015