The Cardiff Women in Science network exists to support female scientists across Cardiff University.
The network was established as part of an Athena Swan Initiative, and our aims are to provide a network for supporting female scientists and promoting gender equality across all STEM disciplines and in academia more generally.
The network provides opportunities for:
- multidisciplinary networking
- professional development
- sharing of information
We have members from all academic backgrounds from PhD students to professors, and are open to anyone in the university with an interest in gender equality in STEM.
To get involved:
- Event: Talented Women for a Successful Wales May 25, 2016
- International Women’s Day celebration at Heath Park, 17th March 2016 March 14, 2016
- Christmas lunch fun! March 11, 2016
- Informal networking lunch Wednesday 16th March March 11, 2016
- Talented Women for a Successful Wales March 8, 2016