The Cardiff Women in Science network exists to support female scientists across Cardiff University.
The network was established as part of an Athena Swan Initiative, and our aims are to provide a network for supporting female scientists and promoting gender equality across all STEM disciplines and in academia more generally.
The network provides opportunities for:
- multidisciplinary networking
- professional development
- sharing of information
We have members from all academic backgrounds from PhD students to professors, and are open to anyone in the university with an interest in gender equality in STEM.
To get involved:
- Grow your STEM Career, Realise your Potential February 17, 2017
- CWIS February Lunch – Soapbox Science Cardiff 2017 February 13, 2017
- Soapbox Science Cardiff 2017 February 10, 2017
- CWIS September Lunch – Welcome! September 12, 2016
- Returners Fellowships August 17, 2016