The Cardiff Women in Science network exists to support female scientists across Cardiff University.
The network was established as part of an Athena Swan Initiative, and our aims are to provide a network for supporting female scientists and promoting gender equality across all STEM disciplines and in academia more generally.
The network provides opportunities for:
- multidisciplinary networking
- professional development
- sharing of information
We have members from all academic backgrounds from PhD students to professors, and are open to anyone in the university with an interest in gender equality in STEM.
To get involved:
- Join our community on Connections ‘Cardiff Women in Science’
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CWIS_Network
- Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CardiffWomenInScience
- Contact us via email@example.com
- Diversity Challenge Event, 3rd June May 8, 2015
- Cardiff Woman: Kathryn Roberts, 21st April April 14, 2015
- CWIS networking lunch, Thursday 16th April April 14, 2015
- Reminder: Cardiff Woman speaker Joy Kent, 31st March 2015 March 24, 2015
- CWIS networking BBQ, July 2014 March 24, 2015