Advances in Concentrator Photovoltaics for Space and Terrestrial Applications: SuperSolar technical meeting
07/03/2018, 10:30 - 17:00
This forum showcases state of the art technologies and developments in concentrator photovoltaics and compound semiconductors, involving distinguished speakers with extensive university and industrial experience. Researchers and businesses interested in the field are welcome. This event is free and registration is open.
The event includes speakers, poster session, networking lunch and an optional evening networking dinner. The confirmed speakers are:
- Professor Carlos Algora, UPM, Reliability of CPV solar cells depending on the location and real climatic conditions
- Dr Eduardo Fernandez-Fernandez, University of Jaén, Optical design, manufacturing and characterisation of HCPV units, POE + SOE + one cell
- Dr Florencia Almonacid, University of Jaén, Spectral nature of soiling and its impact on MJ CPV systems
- Dr Tracy Sweet, Cardiff University, Experimental characterization and multi-physics simulation of a triple-junction cell in a novel hybrid III:V concentrator photovoltaic–thermoelectric receiver design.
- Dr Andy Johnson, IQE plc, TBC.
Save this event to your calendar of choice.