Cardiff China Medical Research Collaborative (CCMRC) presents Pioneers in Modern Medicine
11/07/2017, 12:30 - 15:00
Do you have questions about modern medicine? Would you like to know more about the PSA test? Or latest treatments for prostate and breast cancer? Or how our body is being repaired in cancer and non-cancer scenarios? Come and meet pioneers of modern medicine. Speakers include:
- Professor Richard Ablin, discovered PSA
- Professor Robert Mansel, pioneer in breast cancer surgery
- Professor Malcolm Mason, revolutionised prostate cancer trials
- Professor Keith Harding, world leader in wound healing
- Professor Angela Casini, leading inorganic chemist
Members of the public welcome. Free lunch included.
Save this event to your calendar of choice.