Mini-meeting in Quantum Chaos
17/12/2015 - 18/12/2015, 9:00 - 18:00
Organizer: Dr. Suresh Eswarathasan, Lecturer, Cardiff University
The purpose of the meeting at the University of Bristol is to gather experts in the field of quantum chaos in order to discuss new ideas and recent trends in the subject. Our hope is to rigorously formulate some new and ambitious problems, as well as brainstorm various ideas for solving them. There will be 3 to 4 main lectures delivered by more senior and established mathematicians followed by long discussions. Our expectation is that a number of new and exciting collaborations will be started due to the meeting.
- Stéphane Nonnenmacher, Université de Paris-Sud, Orsay
- Par Kurlberg, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm
- Jens Marklof, University of Bristol
- John Keating, University of Bristol
- Michael Berry, University of Bristol
- Gabriel Rivière, Université de Lille
- Roman Schubert, University of Bristol
- Étienne Lemasson, University of Bristol
- Igor Wigman, King’s College London
- Nadav Yesha, University of Bristol
- Fabricio Macia, Universidad Politécnia de Madrid
- Zeev Rudnick (tentative), Tel-Aviv University
- Henrik Uberschar, Université de Lille
- Semyon Dyatlov, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Marco Marletta, Cardiff University
- Nicolas Burq, Université de Paris-Sud, Orsay
- Luc Hillairet, Université d’Orléans
- Francesco Mezzadri, University of Bristol
- Kevin Hughes, University of Edinburgh
- Tobias Weich, Universität Paderborn
The conference is funded by the Heilbronn Institute 10th Anniversary Grant.
University of Bristol
Bristol BS8 1SN
It is located in a portered building, but if the entrance is closed, please press “4” on the keypad to the right of the door and we can let you in.
Anyone who would like to register should email Suresh Eswarathasan at firstname.lastname@example.org. The suggested hotels are those belonging to the Clifton Hotels http://www.cliftonhotels.com/, specifically The Washington http://www.cliftonhotels.com/bristol-hotels/washington/.
Please use the code QUANTUM while booking in order to receive discounted rates.
- Email: email@example.com
Save this event to your calendar of choice.