The network aims to highlight research being carried out by postgraduate students at any university within subject areas related to fertility, pregnancy and development, with an emphasis on promoting collaboration between academic schools and universities. Additionally, the network provides opportunities for members to present and receive feedback on their research in a friendly environment.
Speakers and those attending network meetings will benefit from:
- Establishing contacts with other researchers
- Gaining an understanding and appreciation of other approaches used to research fertility, pregnancy and development
- Insight into study design and ethics & hospital approval processes
- The opportunity to discuss and share feedback on project designs and progress
- Better contact between lab-based and hospital-based research groups in order to encourage high quality “Bench to Bedside” translational research.