Within 48 hours of successfully completing the Information Security Training test CoreHR will be updated to show that you have passed. To check that your personal development records in CoreHR have been updated, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into CoreHR and select the ‘Employee Dashboard’.
- Click on ‘Development’ located at the left side of the screen. Then click on the drop down menu list (as shown in the screenshot below) and select ‘On The Job Courses Completed’.
- Once you have selected the ‘On The Job Courses Completed’ menu option you will see the information below.
There are no details showing in the ‘On The Job Courses Completed’ section:
Did you pass the test and were you offered a certificate?
- No – log back into Learning Central and re take the test until you pass and are offered a certificate. Then wait 48 hours before checking CoreHR.
- Yes – Have you waited 48 hours before checking CoreHR? If not, wait and check again once 48 hours have passed from the time you passed the test.
If after following the above instructions CoreHR is not showing confirmation that you have completed your training, please email IT-ServiceDesk@cardiff.ac.uk