As a member of staff you are required to:
- Report all information security incidents (e.g. loss of classified information or device holding classified information, suspected virus or malware on devices, breach of privacy);
- Choose a strong password, keep it securely and not share it;
- Follow the information handling guidelines wherever possible;
- Participate in mandatory information security training when invited to do so;
- Make use of the resources on the ISF website and/or seek advice from line managers or the ISF team when unsure of the correct information security actions; and
- Refresh your knowledge and understand ISF policies as required.