Info Classification + Handling
Handling Guidelines For:
- Always aim to keep Classified Information (C1 and C2) within the University’s secure environment.
- Where this is not possible consider whether the information can be redacted or anonymised to remove confidential or highly confidential information, thereby converting it to Non-Classified Information (NC).
- Report any potential loss or unauthorised disclosure of Classified Information to the IT Service Desk on 74487
- Seek advice on secure disposal of equipment containing Classified Information via the IT Service Desk on 74487
- Use the Confidential Waste Service for disposal of paper and small electronic media Handling@cardiff.ac.uk