Exploring the lives of Muslim communities in Britain.
Welcome to the Islam UK Centre Website.
We have been monitoring the situation carefully with respect to the ongoing development of COVID-19 and have decided, in line with our university recommendations, to cancel the rest of our 2020 Public seminar series.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause or disruption to your travel plans but given the unpredictability of the situation, it appears to be the most sensible option.
- Usaama al-Azami: How have the Arab Revolutions affected Western Muslims?
- Belal Ghafoor – From one capital to another: (I would go) 400 miles
- Yasmin Begum – Mixed race and Cymraes: Stori Yasmin
- James Hegarty – A new insight on the Islam-UK Centre
- Michael Munnik – Salman Rushdie and the ‘sudden visibilisation’ of British Muslims