Exploring the lives of Muslim communities in Britain.
Welcome to the Islam UK Centre Website.
With a particular emphasis on sociological and anthropological methodology, the Islam-UK Centre aims to promote scholarly and public understandings of Islam and the life of Muslim communities in the UK. Our aim is for this site to afford visitors the opportunity to explore some of the work done by this unique research centre.
- Dr Mansur Ali – Shifting discourse in the Muslim organ donation debate: reports of finding
- Centre staff – Making a Halal Berger?
- Riyaz Timol – Six Points for a Successful PhD
- Sandra Maurer – Finding my place: researching and teaching sociology of Islam after Cardiff
- Michael Munnik – Stories and Story Tellers