Lecturer in Islamic Studies Mansur Ali does research on Islamic bioethics. A key part of his work at the moment involves Muslims and organ donation. He was featured this month on a radio documentary for BBC Radio 4 called Me and My Fatwa. Here’s how his contribution happened: How did your part in this radio piece come together? […]
Content tagged with organ donation
- Usaama al-Azami: How have the Arab Revolutions affected Western Muslims?
- Belal Ghafoor – From one capital to another: (I would go) 400 miles
- Yasmin Begum – Mixed race and Cymraes: Stori Yasmin
- James Hegarty – A new insight on the Islam-UK Centre
- Michael Munnik – Salman Rushdie and the ‘sudden visibilisation’ of British Muslims