- It was noted that that the National Software Academy received the ‘Collaborative Partnership prize’ at the recent ESTnet Awards for its partnership with Alacrity and the Welsh Government.
- It was noted that the College of BLS had been a main sponsor of the recent BioWales Conference which represented a step change in activity for this particular conference and had proved particularly successful.
- It was noted that all CUROP projects graded ‘B’ and above that met the criteria had been funded.
- UEB received a paper on PGR teaching. It was agreed that a consistent approach would be developed with a view to implementing at the start of 2016/17.
- UEB received a paper on HEFCW’s fee and access plan. UEB agreed to approve the points for the University’s response to the consultation on HEFCW’s draft fee and access plan guidance from 2017/18.
UEB received the following regular reports
- Innovation System building steering groups’ quarterly report
- PVC Student Experience and Academic Standards monthly report
- PVC College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences monthly report