- UEB received the draft The Way Forward KPIs explained document. This document would be posted on the intranet at the same time as the strategy and sub-strategies to show how comments from the consultation had been taken into account and to help explain why the KPIs had been chosen. A number of changes were suggested to improve the clarity of the document and following these the paper would return to UEB for final sign off.
- It was noted that Vaughan Gething, Cabinet Secretary for Health, Well-being and Sport, had launched the School of Medicine’s new Intercalated BSc, an example of partnership working between the University and NHS Wales.
- UEB received and approved the University’s response to the online survey to inform the UUK submission to the European Commission’s public consultation on the next EU research and innovation framework programme.
UEB received the following regular reports
- Chief Operating Officer’s monthly report
- Development and alumni quarterly report
- Cardiff Innovation Campus update
- PVC College of Biomedical and Life Sciences monthly report