Research at the Wales Autism Research Centre (WARC) is centred on three themes:
Click on the subtitles for more information.
Within each of these three themes we have two core objectives:
Objective 1. To conduct internationally competitive scientific research projects and facilitate collaborative research networks
Objective 2. To develop research and training for practice and policy and improve professional and public awareness of research
Our approach to research is through multidisciplinary collaboration, meaning that we work together with developmental psychologists, neuroscientists, psychiatrists and other clinicians in order to add meaning, depth and additional expertise to our research.
- Developmental Psychology and Developmental Psychopathology Research, Cardiff University
- Autism Research Centre, Cambridge University
- Centre for Research in Autism and Education, Institute of Education
- Olga Tennison Research Centre, Australia
- MIND Institute. UC Davies
- Brain Bank for Autism
- Research Autism