Public Uni 18
24/11/2017, 19:30 - 21:30
At Public Uni, Cardiff University academics present their most exciting research in short 10-minute chunks. Enrolment is free, the syllabus is varied, and the only entry requirement is an inquisitive mind.
- MRI — Beyond Imaging
Dr Daniel Gallichan, Cardiff University’s Brain Research Imaging Centre
- Disability, or the Space In-Between
Dr Dikaios Sakellariou, School of Health Sciences
- Who’s Afraid of the Gold Digger?
Dr Sharon Thompson, School of Law and Politics
- Wicked Problems- the Case of Mental Health
Prof Ben Hannigan, School of Health Sciences
- Shakespeare in Bits and Bytes: The Victorian illustrated Shakespeare Archive
Dr Michael Goodman, English Department
- Value Based Healthcare in Wales
Dr Simon Barry, Cardiff and Vale Health Board
Save this event to your calendar of choice.