Exploring the lives of Muslim communities in Britain.
Welcome to the Islam UK Centre Website.
With a particular emphasis on sociological and anthropological methodology, the Islam-UK Centre aims to promote scholarly and public understandings of Islam and the life of Muslim communities in the UK. Our aim is for this site to afford visitors the opportunity to explore some of the work done by this unique research centre.
- Belal Ghafoor – From one capital to another: (I would go) 400 miles
- Yasmin Begum – Mixed race and Cymraes: Stori Yasmin
- James Hegarty – A new insight on the Islam-UK Centre
- Michael Munnik – Salman Rushdie and the ‘sudden visibilisation’ of British Muslims
- Mansur Ali – Research in the media: My contribution to Me and My Fatwa