We are using research to:
1. increase awareness of the signs of autism (a new film click here and school project click here)
2. increase awareness of dimensional approaches to diagnosis (Lorna Wing Research Network click here)
These new initiatives are still in their development stage and the webpage content will grow so watch this space for progress!
Our new projects involve partnerships with:
- Colleagues from the Welsh Local Government Association
- Academic researchers from UK and Belgian Universities
- Clinicians from the Lorna Wing Centre and local health services
- Schools, parents and individuals with autism spectrum
Our awareness-raising work is sponsored by an ESRC Impact Acceleration Grant in partnership with the Welsh Government.