You may have come across this study because you have received an information sheet (which looks like this) from the Court of Protection about an application you have made, or a case you have been notified about. This page provides you with additional information about the project.
We have written a blog post about why we are doing this project on the Court of Protection’s files, which you can read about here.
Because different groups of people may have different questions about our project, we have prepared different information sheets for them. By clicking on the following links, you can download Word documents which contain information designed for that particular group.
- Information sheet issued with all welfare proceedings
- Information for Court of Protection judges and lawyers (containing more detailed information about legal issues)
- Information for parties in Court of Protection cases
- Plain English information sheet for parties in Court of Protection cases
- Easy to read information sheet for parties in Court of Protection cases
If you would like this information in a different format, or would like to talk to us to ask further questions about the study, please feel free to contact us using the details on our contact page.