A host of new and updated quizzes have recently been added to the Resource Hub, across a range of academic themes.
For example, why not take advantage of interactive ways to help your students understand the need reference their work accurately using the Reference Format quiz, and to check their work carefully prior to submission with the Proofreading activity.
Or you could help students allay their fears over plagiarism by means of the Synthesis activity and follow-up quizzes tailored especially to the Biosciences and Social Sciences.
Many other new and updated pocket-sized resources like these can be found in the Resource Hub arranged by category, resource type and licence, which you can easily incorporate into your teaching materials. Here is a full list of the last few months’ recent additions:
Citing & Referencing
- Identify the Source Quiz
- Correct Reference Format Quiz
- Citing and Referencing Quiz
- Avoiding Plagiarism Exercise
- Citing in the text (Harvard) Activity
- Know when to cite Activity
- Dyfynnu o fewn y testun (Harvard) Gweithgaredd
- Ymarfer pryd i ddyfynnu Gweithgaredd
- Cwis dyfynnu a chyfeirio
- Identifying key ideas to research Activity
- Nodi r syniadau allweddol i ymchwilio iddynt Gweithgaredd